Saturday 15 October 2011

Hilary Duff Pregnant

Hilary Duff Pregnant
Hilary Duff may be pregnant with her first child, but she isn’t letting a baby bump alter her sense of style! Hilary is still dressing in a young and hip manner, and was even spotted wearing tight black leather pants!

Hilary wore the leather pants and this cute red top for a book signing of her new book, “Devoted: An Elixir Novel.” Her baby bump was barely visible under the blouse, but then again, Hilary is only about four months along. She’s also only 24-years old, so pregnancy doesn’t seem to be taking as big of a toll on her body as it does on women who are older.

Duff recently revealed that she is expecting a baby boy, and she also disclosed how she broke the news of her pregnancy to husband Mike Comrie. She said, “He was taking a shower and I couldn’t wait and do anything cute, I was just like, ecstatic, and I ran in there and tapped on the shower glass, and I’m like, ‘Oh my God!’ holding up the test, and he’s like, ‘What?’ He comes out and he’s like, soaking wet, and gives me a big hug. It was really exciting.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment